sábado, 15 de novembro de 2008

Can you guess?...


Estive a rever este filme!


Conseguem adivinhar qual é?


- Uh, I-I close my eyes.
- Yes.
- Uh, and this image floats beside me.
- A sweaty-toothed madman.
- A sweaty-toothed madman with a stare that pounds my brain.
-
Oh, that's excellent! Now, give him action - make him do something!
- H-His hands reach out and choke me.
- That's it! Wonderful, wonderful!
- And all the time he's mumbling.
- What's he mumbling?
- Mumbling truth.
- Yeah, yes.
- Truth like-like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold.


[some of the class start to laugh]


- Forget them, forget them! Stay with the blanket. Tell me about that blanket!
- Y-Y-You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. You kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying t-to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.



Quando gosto de um filme, não me canso de o rever até que saiba as falas de cor!

5 comentários:

Cati disse...

Eu sei qual é... posso dizer?
:P

mf disse...

Eu também pertenço ao 'clube'... Ai, que não se pode dizer... ;)

Anónimo disse...

Não querendo ser desmancha-prazeres... mas vai uma pequena dica :P Mete "capitão" em certas alturas...

Ana Rocha disse...

Mais uma dica..... John Keating !!!

Blossom disse...

é o filme do yap barbaro?